What information does SPILE collect?
Information You Provide Directly to Us
The personal information you provide directly to us will be collected. For example, when purchasing products or services from us or requesting to receive newsletters or e-mails from us. The types of information we may collect include:<
- Transaction Information. Information about the products and/or services you purchase, your billing information, fulfillment details, and correspondence with you may be collected and stored. We may also collect limited payment information about you (i.e., payment method and payment card information); however, we do not store full payment card numbers, and our third-party payment processors process all transactions.
- Account Information.Registering for an account on the Sites will require you to provide us with certain personal information to complete the registration. This includes information that can be used to identify and/ contact you, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, username, password, and phone number.
- Content You Submit. We may collect content you submit to the Sites. This may include your posts, comments, and responses to surveys or product reviews.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use the Sites, we may automatically collect the following types of information about you:
- Usage Information. We may automatically collect information about your usage of and interaction with the Sites. For instance, store statistics and other information about our users' online activities on a collective basis, including tracking the number of people who visit and view each page, are collected to evaluate the Sites.
- Mobile Device Information. We may automatically collect information regarding the mobile devices you use to access and/or use the Sites. This includes the hardware model, its operating system and version, and mobile network information. With your approval, we may also collect information on the precise location of the device you are using through methods such as GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, and Wi-Fi access points. You may manually stop the collection of these types of information by changing your mobile device's settings.
- Log Information. When you access or use the Sites, your log file information, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, access times, browser type and language, referring URLs, links clicked, pages viewed, and other information about your activities while on the Site may be automatically collected by our servers.
- Information Collected by Cookies. Our service providers and we use various tracking technologies to collect information while you interact with our Sites, including your browsing and purchasing behavior. One of the tracking technologies we use is cookies—small data files stores in your device's memory that will help us improve the Sites and your experience with it, such as which features of the Site are the most popular and has the highest count of visits. Cookies are set by default to be accepted by most web browsers. However, if you prefer, you can choose to reject or remove browser cookies. Please keep in mind that the removal or rejection of cookies could affect the availability and functionality of the Sites.
Information We Collect From Third Parties
How does SPILE use COLLECTED INFORMATION?
We use your information for various purposes related to our operations and your use of the Sites. For instance, we may use your information to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Sites and provide you with relevant information and content, including subscriptions to our mailing list and newsletters.
- Send you support and administrative messages, technical notices, security alerts, and updates.
- Respond to comments, questions, and requests, and provide you with customer service.
- Monitor and analyze trends, activities, and usage in relationship with our Sites.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of SPILE and others.
- Maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements and required disclosures.
- To customize online content and user experiences.
- To perform operational functions connected with our business, including data analysis, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Sites, audits, and identifying usage trends.
- To deliver our products and services to you upon your purchase.
- To provide marketing materials and other advertising content to you.
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience.
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time of information collection.
WHO SHARES WITH SPILE'S INFORMATION?
- With merchants, consultants, and other service providers who need access to information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf (including our third-party payment processor).
- In response to an information request, if we believe such disclosure is per or required by any law, rule, regulation, or legal process that is applicable.
- To comply with any order of the court, law, or legal process, which could include responding to any regulatory or governmental request.
- To execute any agreement we may have with you.
We also may share de-identified, collective information, which cannot be logically used for identification.
To provide you with extended value, we may include third-party links on our Sites. Clicking on a third-party link will direct you to that third party's website. We have no control over these sites. Each third-party's website comes with its own separate and independent privacy practices and policies, including concerning their use or disclosure of data you provide them. SPILE is not responsible nor liable for the content of any third-party site. We encourage you to review third-party sites' privacy policies before providing any information to them. Nonetheless, our linking with a third-party site, presenting a banner ad, or other types of advertisement is not a representation or endorsement of any association by us with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their information security practices or policies.
Third-Party Analytics Services
We work with third parties to collect, analyze, and use some of the information outlined above. For instance, we may allow third parties to use web beacons or set cookies on the Sites or newsletters or e-mail communications from SPILE. Information collected by third parties using these methods may be used to engage in data analysis and reporting. Additionally, these third parties may set and access cookies on your devices and gather information about your activities on different websites or services over time, including mobile applications and websites that are not owned or operated by SPILE. Specifically, the Sites may use Google Analytics to help gather and analyze specific data for the purposes described above. You may opt-out of using cookies in web browsers by Google Analytics by visiting Google's website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for use for children under 13 years old. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not collect personal, identifying information from children under 13 years old knowingly. If you are aged under 13 years, do not use nor provide information on our Site through any of its features, or should you provide any personal information to us (i.e., your name, address, telephone number, e-mail). In the instance that we learn we have received or collected information from a child under 13 without verified parental consent, we will delete it.
We use sensible security measures that are designed to protect personal information under our control from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Despite this, the confidentiality of any form of correspondence or material transmitted to or from us via the Sites by Internet or e-mail cannot be guaranteed. SPILE urges you to learn much about your privacy on the Internet.