Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
SPILE flasks are intended to be your long-term partner in hydration. To maintain its design and function, follow the simple steps below.
Before Initial Use
SPILE flasks are to be cleaned by handwashing only. Prior to your first use, handwash your flask and cap with warm, soapy water. Rinse both of them afterward and let it air-dry.
What to do
- Use a bottle brush frequently to clean your flask thoroughly.
- Use white distilled vinegar to remove any discoloration or stains on the inside of your flask. Put ½ cup of white distilled vinegar in your flask, swirling it around to reach the affected areas, then let it sit for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and air-dry.
- Use baking soda to remove stubborn spots inside your flax. Make a paste consisting of 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda and a small amount of warm water. Use a bottle brush to spread the paste inside your flask and let it sit for 15 minutes. Rinse with hot water afterward and let it air dry.
What not to do
- Do not put clean your flask through the dishwasher or soak the exterior in hot water. Repeated exposure to hot temperatures can cause discoloration in the powder coat of the flask. If it needs cleaning, handwashing is the best option.
- Do not put your flask in the freezer. Due to its ThermaShield Technology, drinks inside the flask will be protected from the outside temperature. Thus, it will not freeze even if it's in the freezer. If you want your drinks colder, SPILE flask's wide mouth can accommodate ice cubes!
- Do not put your flask on the stove or on the grill. Due to its insulating properties, your drink's temperature will not be influenced by the outside temperature. If the flask is put on any source of heat, the extreme temperature will damage the outside of the flask.
- Do not use chlorine or bleach to clean your flasks. These strong chemicals can ruin and rust the stainless steel; thus, they should not be used nor applied to your flasks.
What payment methods does SPILE accept?
We have different payment methods available for you to choose from. We accept payments via Paypal, Master and Visa Credit/Debit Cards, Bank Transfer, GCash, and Cash on Delivery. For instructions on how to pay through a specific method, please check below.
How to pay via Paypal?
For payments through Paypal, select Paypal on your order form. An invoice will be sent to your email along with a Paypal checkout link. Click the link, log-in to your Paypal account and pay the required amount
How to pay via Master/Visa Card?
For All Mastercard/Visa Debit and Credit Cards payments, select this method on your order form. An invoice will be sent to your email along with a Paypal checkout link. Click the link and select Pay (you will be redirected to a new Paypal window). Select Pay with Credit Card on the bottom of the window and key-in your card details. You don't need a Paypal account to use this method.
How to pay via GCash?
For this method, select GCash on the payment options of your order form. An invoice will be sent to your email along with a GCash QR code for your payment. Open your GCash app and select the Pay QR option. You can either scan the code or you can take a screenshot and upload it on the option. Pay the required amount as reflected in your invoice and send us a copy of the receipt for confirmation.
How to pay via Bank Transfer?
For transactions through bank transfer, select this method on your order form. An invoice will be sent to your email along with the details of the account where you will deposit your payment. Send us a copy of the deposit slip along with your Order ID to finish your order process.
How to pay via Cash on Delivery?
For orders opting for this method, select the Cash on Delivery upon ordering and fill out the shipping information. You will be required to verify this option by responding via email (an email will be sent to you). Upon delivery of your order, simply pay the amount to the rider.
When will the orders be processed?
For orders paid through Paypal and Master/Visa Card, your orders will be processed as soon as payment is confirmed.
For orders through GCash and Bank Transfer, your orders will be processed as soon as your payment receipt and deposit slip is received and acknowledged.
For orders through Cash on Delivery, your orders will be processed as soon as you confirm this mode of payment (an email will be sent to you).
How long does it take for my order to arrive?
Delivery time depends on the destination. For orders shipping to Luzon and Visayas, the estimated delivery time is seven business days, while orders to Mindanao are expected within three to five business days.
How do I track my order?
We will send you the tracking number of your order as soon as it's available. You can track your delivery by clicking the Track Order option below, corresponding to your order’s assigned courier.
Can I ship my order to outside the Philippines?
As of now, SPILE can only ship orders within the Philippines. However, we are working on expanding our shipping services to cater international orders.
How can I avail of the Free Shipping?
SPILE offers Free Shipping to orders worth P2000 and above. If your order is eligible for this, a Free Shipping option will automatically appear on your order summary.
SPILE guarantees that every flask you receive comes with a limited warranty against manufacturer defects. SPILE will replace any product found to be defective within 7 days from the date of product receipt, given that it's under the scope of typical and appropriate use.
If your cap arrived broken or notice a leak, don't send your flask back. Instead, contact us for a warranty claim, and we'll send you another cap. Please note that a warranty claim will require you to send a proof for validation. If you wish to return your flask to us, you will be responsible for the shipping fee.
You can test the insulation properties of your flask at home with boiling water. Pour hot water directly into the flask, fill it up to the neck, and let it sit for 5 minutes. Do not hold the flask while filling and exercise caution while pouring to avoid burns. Additionally, do not screw the cap over the flask. After 5 minutes, feel the outside of the flask (below the neck). If you feel any warm spots, your flask's insulation has been compromised, and you are eligible for a replacement. Contact our aftersales representative to request a replacement.
If your flask has arrived damaged (e.g., dented, discolored), please contact us to request a replacement. We will shoulder the shipping cost of sending your damaged flask back to us. SPILE can only replace your flask if it has not been used and is complete in its original packaging.
If you hear a rattle inside your flask, it's a small metal disc that helps in the vacuum insulation process. This disc sits between the double wall of the flask, and sometimes, it becomes dislodged, creating a small noise or rattle. However, the disc's dislodgement does not affect the insulation nor the structural integrity of the flask. If you want a replacement due to its annoyance, you can send your flask back to us, and we'll send you a new one. You will be responsible for the shipping fee on sending back the flask to us.
All items sold at SPILE go through our quality control procedures. We inspect every item before shipping and insure them in case of loss or damage. However, there are instances when the product is defective, damaged, or incorrectly shipped.
In this circumstance:
- Please send us an email explaining the reason for your return*, along with pictures of the product and your Order ID, within seven days upon product receipt.
- Once we confirm your return request, please send the item/s to our office through courier within seven days upon confirmation receipt.
- Once we receive your item/s, we will refund the amount of your purchased product's total value in the form of store credits, which you can use in our store. Store credits will be valid for one year upon credit receipt.
- If your courier offers insurance for shipping, we recommend you insure the item since it will be your responsibility to take care of the product and your liability if any damage occurs to the product until we receive it in our office. We also recommend for you to keep your proof of sending in case of a dispute.
- If the items shipped are incorrect or defective, we will shoulder the cost of shipping the item back to us. All merchandise subject to return must be in its original condition and packaging.
*granting of return requests will be based on the scope of typical and appropriate use